Storm of War Teamspeak

Update 3.008

For the discussion of 1C's Battle of Stalingrad, Moscow, Kuban and Bodenplatte etc.

Update 3.008

Postby No.401_Wolverine » Fri Dec 07, 2018 8:44 pm

Apparently some significant damage model changes in this update that looks at the angle which the bullets are hitting the aircraft to determine damage to structure (ie through and through the skin of the wing from above or below or hitting the wing structures internally via attacks from level with the wing itself).

Reports from users on the forum seem to be mainly positive. You get the usual people saying it's no good. Mostly people with user tags like JG/83 saying German aircraft are nerfed or allied aircraft OP or tags like RAF_GUY saying allied aircraft are nerfed and German aircraft are OP. Most everyone else seems pleased.

Some more AI changes as well. Overall not a 'pretty' patch (no new stuff or graphics stuff) but good behind the code adjustments.

If you have it, try it out and let us know your thoughts.
No.401_Wolverine

Re: Update 3.008

Postby Barone » Sun Dec 09, 2018 12:43 pm

How's the dsync now? after the last patch that was supposed to solve the problem, it got even worse.
Barone

Re: Update 3.008

Postby No.401_Wolverine » Sun Dec 09, 2018 8:26 pm

Unsure. I mostly play BoX single player - I could probably count on fingers and toes the number of times I've been online. I didn't see any fixes for MP in the new patch, at least nothing that stood out.
No.401_Wolverine

Return to IL2 Battle of "X" series