Storm of War Teamspeak

Getting ACG/JG26 back in the air!

This forum is for Squadrons to promote themselves, share their achievements and their Videos etc. A healthy and Friendly rivalry is encouraged.

Getting ACG/JG26 back in the air!

Postby shadepiece » Fri Sep 16, 2016 9:37 am

Hello all,

I have been rounding up some folks over in the ACG to join our squadron here. We have a few issues that need to be addressed. Our current leader of the squadron, Ruff, has not been able to fly in the past few months due to some personal issues, which I'd rather not go into here. Additionally, we do not know who is set as the XO, and have not been able to find out via our own forums.

If you look at the squadrons tab ACG/JG26 has 12 members, and 6 waiting to be accepted including myself. We have pilots looking to be active in your server, and a decent amount of them at that. What I am proposing is due to the absence of Ruff, and the apparent absence of whomever is the XO, that I be set as the squadron XO. This way I can get my guys accepted, set up, and in the air ASAP! As you can see ACG/JG26 is a German group, but our squadron has not even declared for blue yet for this campaign. We would very much like to use the squadron created by Ruff as we wait for his return.

Additionally, if we are deemed worthy, I would be the one handling setting up a field for us to use, and some of the other admin stuff for us. I very much hope that one of the admins can help in this matter soon, we are anxious to get in the air, and as they say, strike while the iron is hot!!
shadepiece

Re: Getting ACG/JG26 back in the air!

Postby Admin (Reddog) » Fri Sep 16, 2016 9:48 am

Ok. We can set the OC and XO remotely as required. I'm setting you as OC now.

Spoke to someone last night re tags and confirmed you do not need to have consolidated tags or change then in order to fly.
Admin (Reddog)
Site Admin

Postby shadepiece » Fri Sep 16, 2016 10:01 am

Sorry about the confusion on that, I will make sure all my guys get set up via the user control panel, and all will be well! Thank you Reddog!

Additionally, maybe you can help with another issue. When I click the link in the e-mail to see the squadron I get an error page saying the module is not accessible. I can't seem to find a way to see that page, and accept all my guys.
shadepiece

Postby Admin (Reddog) » Fri Sep 16, 2016 10:15 am

Pm'd you.
Admin (Reddog)
Site Admin

Postby No.54 Joker (KL-J) » Fri Sep 16, 2016 10:18 am

Cool ... AGC getting airborne .... awesome stuff.

S!

Joker
No.54 Joker (KL-J)
SoW Supporter

Postby shadepiece » Mon Sep 19, 2016 10:53 am

I have declared our squadron as blue, and have breifed my boys about how things work over here. They will follow the spirit of what you have set up here. I hope it would be possible for me, and my members to have access to the LW forums, so that we might chat with our Blue brothers!
shadepiece

Postby Admin (Philstyle) » Mon Sep 19, 2016 10:58 am

shadepiece wrote:I have declared our squadron as blue, and have breifed my boys about how things work over here. They will follow the spirit of what you have set up here. I hope it would be possible for me, and my members to have access to the LW forums, so that we might chat with our Blue brothers!

Luftwaffe Command has been advised of your intentions (to get blue-team forum access) and should get back to you within a few days.
Admin (Philstyle)
Site Admin

Return to Open Squadrons Forums