Changing font sizes in the in-game windows

Post by No.54 Philstyle (KL-P) »

As requested;

No.504 Wellen
SoW Supporter

Re: Changing font sizes in the in-game windows

Post by No.504 Wellen »

Cheers mate! Appreciate it.
Err, one tiny thing though and I hate to say it now that you went through the effort of making this, but you misunderstood what I meant :oops:
Or probably I wasn't too clear about it, but know how to do the windows and their output and all. I meant the font size of text that comes up in the comm menu, tab-4-1 and such. Not what it puts in chat once you activate it, but the actual menu itself.
And, by relation, the text of status updates like "Luftwaffe has destroyed an objective".

I saw screenshots/videos where folks had it considerably smaller than it is on my screen and unless they're running the game at a ridiculous resolution I figured there could be a way to change it.
So again, thanks for the video and sorry for the confusion.

No.54 Philstyle (KL-P)

Post by No.54 Philstyle (KL-P) »

No.504 Wellen wrote: Or probably I wasn't too clear about it, but know how to do the windows and their output and all. I meant the font size of text that comes up in the comm menu, tab-4-1 and such. Not what it puts in chat once you activate it, but the actual menu itself.
And, by relation, the text of status updates like "Luftwaffe has destroyed an objective".
I saw screenshots/videos where folks had it considerably smaller than it is on my screen and unless they're running the game at a ridiculous resolution I figured there could be a way to change it.
So again, thanks for the video and sorry for the confusion.
Ahh, OK sorry, now I get it.
My understanding is that no, you cannot alter the size/ colour of the text in the "HUD" (which is what the game calls that bright red or yellow text such as the menus and the "target destroyed" stuff)... But I might be mistaken about this.

No.504 Wellen
SoW Supporter

Post by No.504 Wellen »

To add to the confusion, what I told you earlier in chat was wrong after all :lol:

Yeah, doesn't seem possible unfortunately. Now I am only left to wonder what the hell I saw in that video/screenshot or if it all in a dream... :c

Return to “Intelligence Department”