You have very publicly accused Count Zero of something which is untrue (https://forum.il2sturmovik.com/topic/35 ... -4/?page=2) and the circumstances surrounding which I have privately corresponded with you about several times. You then chose to close the thread and remove the ability to reply to everyone, and specifically Count Zero by banning him. By posting this I am going to lay out the facts as I see them and that way everyone who is interested (probably no one) can view my side of this sad state of affairs.
- During my brief membership of Team Fusion I had access to and downloaded the kegetys enabled dll for version 4.312 for the purpose of testing and creating mods.
- While a member of Team fusion I was not required to sign an NDA
- Upon ejection from Team Fusion I was not requested to delete any material pertaining to TF nor requested to refrain from dissemination of such.
- At the time of my ejection there was no agreement between TF and 1C and there was no access to the unobfuscated source code.
- At the time of my ejection all modifications pertaining to TF4.312 had been achieved via "hacking" the code which was technically in contravention of the EULA
- During the misguided attempt to force TF to engage with the community at large and SoW specifically, and knowing that you were reading the posts made on SoW, I made a public post to Count Zero in a thread which read as follows "CountZero - would a kegetys version of Tf4.312 help you?" on Wed Mar 22, 2017 at 12:43 pm. (the original post is currently archived in a non publicly viewable area but is retained)
- On the same day (Wed Mar 22, 2017) there was a private message conversation with Count Zero (the contents of which I will not reveal as I do not have and have not sought his permission to do so) to the effect of "if you wanted to look through the flight models I do have a kegetys copy - I'd have to dig it out".
- Having dug the file out and thought about it, I decided not to disseminate material that had been obtained while part of TF. I sent Count Zero the following message on Thu Apr 06, 2017 at 7:13 am
. This was a lie. I do have the file. Again, this private message has been retained.Hi mate.
Turns out I don't have a copy anymore. Thought it was on a backup external HDD but nope. Must have gone when I deleted my CLOD install.
- At NO point have I circulated, disseminated or transmitted any of what you termed "proprietary software" but which in reality was a hacked version of a game obtained through breach of an EULA.
- On Tuesday 5th September, 2017 at 09.50 I emailed you privately to clarify what had occurred and went so far as to say "I can understand why you might think I had, given our history and comments etc written on the SoW forums." That email chain is also retained.
I have gone out of my way to clear this up. I can post screenshots of everything that has been referenced above. I appreciate that I cannot prove I did not pass the file to CZ - proving something didn't occur is rather difficult by definition.As one of the customers of TFS who actually did pay for a copy of Blitz for the SoW server I can state categorically that it was not free or FREE depending on your outlook.
There are a number of statements made here in these forums generally that I would like very much to publicly discuss and refute in an adult manner however it's clear that to do so here will result in a ban or the thread being locked or other such censure so I will not.
If you believe me to be a monstrous pain in your backside, I will not disagree.
If you believe I have communicated information that you would rather I hadn't, I will not disagree.
I am guilty of many things, but not this.