Storm of War Teamspeak

PLEASE REPORT ANY ISSUES USING OUR BUGTRACKER - Link here :)

Forum now closed. Will be archived eventually
Forum rules
This is a fresh start. Please use this forum to report bugs that only TFS can fix, discuss the bug tracker and for TF announcements only.

PLEASE REPORT ANY ISSUES USING OUR BUGTRACKER - Link here :)

Postby Mysticpuma » Sat Dec 16, 2017 11:27 am

PLEASE REPORT ANY ISSUES USING OUR BUGTRACKER

Hi and thanks for your continued support :)

So as much as we would love to have the most perfect release of software ever in the release of software since time began, of-course there are some bugs that have sneaked through and are causing issues for a few players.

Currently there are many threads on many forums and it is almost impossible to keep track of an issue if they are posted somewhere we can't see it.

Please can anyone having issues register on a Bugtracker forum , read the guidelines first and then after seeing that your issue hasn't already been reported, submit a bug report.

TFS are currently monitoring the Bugtracker and looking at issues affecting the release of Blitz with the aim to create a better user experience for everyone.

You will need to register if you haven't already but this will be the best way for us to work on resolving issues for Blitz.

Thanks for your help and support, cheers, TFS :thumbsup:

https://www.tfbt.nuvturais.de/
Mysticpuma

Re: PLEASE REPORT ANY ISSUES USING OUR BUGTRACKER - Link her

Postby Admin (Reddog) » Sat Dec 16, 2017 1:09 pm

You've got to be kidding Mystic.

I'm sorry but it's utter bullshit. Half the stuff I raised LAST time hasn't even been updated or looked at despite being "simple" map based fixes.

You really need to stop flogging this dead horse. Frankly it's embarrassing.
Admin (Reddog)
Site Admin

Postby StG77_CountZero » Sat Dec 16, 2017 3:09 pm

Last month they used it a lot so i have faith they will start to use it properly also in 4.5, its good that they focuse bg reports at one place then waist time serching on 10+ differant forums. Its great tool that they started use more i hope :)

out of 36 bugs i reported in last month i saw 6 moved in progress and one resolved and 3 confirmed so that was nice, i belive few more are fixed also by te time they lached this.
StG77_CountZero

Postby Admin (Reddog) » Sat Dec 16, 2017 3:15 pm

Sorry Zero. They've had 3 years of bugs reported. Updating a handful pre release is not good enough, especially if they've fixed some of the bugs reported but not reflected that in the tracker.

I am not going to waste my time again, nor invest myself in something they don't use properly/at all. If/when I see that resolved I will contribute. Not before and I'd advise everyone else to do the same.
Admin (Reddog)
Site Admin

Postby No.54 Arglmauf (KL-B) » Sat Dec 16, 2017 10:31 pm

Really Mysticpuma?

https://tfbt.nuvturais.de/issues/803
This bug was acknowledged by a TF member even. The fix is simple, it was completely ignored. I wouldn't be so adamant about it if the bug wasn't A COMPLETE AND UTTER BREAK OF HISTORICAL ACCURACY THAT IS HIGHLY ABUSEABLE. This shows how much TF actually cares about it all. Idiotic new menu background images, bad sounds are a high priority though.
No.54 Arglmauf (KL-B)

Return to Team Fusion Simulations