Storm of War Teamspeak

This guy is a fan

For the discussion of Team Fusion Simulations work on Cliffs of Dover
Forum rules
This is a fresh start. Please use this forum to report bugs that only TFS can fix, discuss the bug tracker and for TF announcements only.

Re: This guy is a fan

Postby StG77_CountZero » Mon Apr 02, 2018 3:58 pm

Well no suprise, as that system is of no use to ATAG server, so why would TFS care about it. :roll:
they can say what ever they wont but actions show how things realy work and in what direction clod is going for long time now
StG77_CountZero

Postby Donkey » Sat Apr 07, 2018 11:38 am

Within a few days Donkey was cast out of TF by Buzzsaw for "Breaching the NDA"

...for breach of an NDA that I never saw or signed I might add. When I joined I was told to familiarise myself with the "rules" of TFS - which was basically a load of forum posts that I skimmed through. So yes, I think they are pricks. And I'm not surprised you hadn't seen our fighter control software Mystic - I sent a link to Salmo when I first join to show him what I'd been doing, and he pretty much gave me a "yeah, whatever" response. I doubt he even looked at it.

But yes, we have tools. Fightet Controller software, GCV (which is like a poor man's TacView - mainly because of the paucity of data I could extract from CloD. It's still cool though! Web Radar, and "Luftflotte" - a web based tool that allows you to plot bomber routes and send them in on the fly from a (hidden) public website. You don't even need the FMB anymore if you just want a quick and dirty mission! Oh, and spawnstar to do the same thing from a C# front end (and also kick / despawn aircraft if required). So it's a shame, we've built up quite an arsenal of tools - but given how TFS are and my experience with them (including, I suspect, being lied to) I have no interest in going back to help - and so I'm now looking into what I can do to make BoX better for ACG. Onwards and upwards gents, inwards and upwards.
Donkey

Postby Mysticpuma » Wed Apr 18, 2018 6:35 am

So once again the simple get out clause to not answer a question is to be patronising to the poster and completely ignore the bulk of the content of the question which is about the Single Player experience. Instead divert the attention to the Ai only, say it is being worked on (yes we know) and call the OP out as a half-witted for not knowing how to code or how complicated the process is. Yes, hard to understand when no-one actually talks to you and note too the long standing "our coder is too busy to answer questions and any time he spends answering a question will divert immeasurably away from the coding process and delay the release". So the excuse has now been transferred from Colander to the new guy.

It would have been nice to know how Single Players, you know, the bulk of the ownership are going to be treated in the v5.00 release but instead throwing personal insults and locking the thread seems to be the easiest way to go....AGAIN!

https://forum.il2sturmovik.com/topic/35 ... -for-v500/
Mysticpuma

Postby Admin (Philstyle) » Wed Apr 18, 2018 7:40 am

No surprises there MP. You might be banging your head against a brick wall with that lot. The default position is to attack the person and not address the points raised.. there's probably some delisionally moralising and smug, self-congratulatory posts being made in certain corners behind closed doors about how difficult you are and how you're being soundly and robustly taken down a peg ...
Admin (Philstyle)
Site Admin

Postby EAF79_OD_ » Wed Apr 18, 2018 8:16 am

People play single player? But the AI is crap! ;)

Have you been listed as an SoW Toublemaker, having gone over to the Dark Side and posted here?
EAF79_OD_
SoW Supporter

Postby Admin (Reddog) » Wed Apr 18, 2018 8:32 am

That's one of the reasons he was kicked out/resigned I imagine. I mean, who'd have thought a PR person might want to communicate and seek feedback from all areas of the "community"? Being seen actively talking to me ranks him somewhere between Snowden and Assange I would have thought.

Having just read through the thread in question sadly the 1C forum is clearly starting to run counter to the way the dear leader wishes. Beatings will continue until morale improves! :lol:
Admin (Reddog)
Site Admin

Postby Ibis » Wed Apr 18, 2018 9:01 am

Oh no, not the nuclear option. :o
I suppose nothings been left off the table. :cry:
Nicky Haley might be able to come up with a solution. :mrgreen:
Ibis

Postby EAF79_OD_ » Wed Apr 18, 2018 10:39 am

Admin (Reddog) wrote:That's one of the reasons he was kicked out/resigned I imagine. I mean, who'd have thought a PR person might want to communicate and seek feedback from all areas of the "community"? Being seen actively talking to me ranks him somewhere between Snowden and Assange I would have thought.

Having just read through the thread in question sadly the 1C forum is clearly starting to run counter to the way the dear leader wishes. Beatings will continue until morale improves! :lol:

I didn't have him down as much of a Chelsea Manning :lol: but maybe that is plausible ;)

It is ridiculous that they can not take questions or give updates, or keep to timescales, or have a civil conversation with someone not on their knees kissing TFS's feet. Yet another locked conversation!
EAF79_OD_
SoW Supporter

Postby Admin (Reddog) » Wed Apr 18, 2018 10:49 am

In fairness they've resolved the timescale question by not ever giving a timescale in anything more accurate or finite than "a few". :lol:
Admin (Reddog)
Site Admin

Postby EAF79_OD_ » Wed Apr 18, 2018 11:52 am

Well, I've gone and written my thoughts on Cliffs of Dover Blitz Edition. It's not worth a lot, but no one else can moderate it...
https://79vraf.wordpress.com/2018/04/18 ... z-edition/
Shared on Facebook...
EAF79_OD_
SoW Supporter

PreviousNext

Return to Team Fusion Simulations