Storm of War Teamspeak

Introduction

This forum is for Squadrons to promote themselves, share their achievements and their Videos etc. A healthy and Friendly rivalry is encouraged.

Introduction

Postby HAWKER » Thu Nov 10, 2016 9:20 pm

Hi just to say hello and a little about my self. I am a 50 something working guy I work in retail as a manager. I also fly I hold a full PPL. and I have had that for 13 years now. I love flying and anything to do with flying. it all started as I suspect it is with most from reading about the deeds of those brave air men who were fighting on both sides for the control of the air space of the uk. at the start of world war two. I am also a big gaming nut :). I look forward to meeting you guys the ones I have spoken to on t.s have been extremely helpful on this server and the ATAG server. I have declared my self RED as I have flown enough 109s to last me a life time in the battle of Stalingrad/Moscow version of this sim. I keep finding my self coming back to cliffs of dover as I find it a far better sim despite its age thanks to team fusion and all the work they have done.
any way ill shut up now, but I will ask if any of you need an middle aged fly boy in your squadron I'm your man.
p.s I'm not to bad a pilot to boot.
see you in the sky
HAWKER

Re: Introduction

Postby JG4_Karaya » Thu Nov 10, 2016 9:29 pm

Welcome aboard!
ImageImage
JG4_Karaya

Postby Admin (Dietrich) » Thu Nov 10, 2016 9:55 pm

Welcome! If you need any assistance with anything, just ask.
Admin (Dietrich)
Site Admin

Postby EAF602_Red » Thu Nov 10, 2016 10:57 pm

Welcome Hawker ;)
EAF602_Red
SoW Supporter

Postby Admin (Reddog) » Fri Nov 11, 2016 8:25 am

Welcome Hawker. Saw you on server briefly last night. Always nice to see new faces. SoW can be a bit brutal but that's reflective of the real thing I suspect.

Happy landings.
Admin (Reddog)
Site Admin

Postby Admin (Philstyle) » Fri Nov 11, 2016 8:28 am

Welcome Hawker.
Noticed you on the chat in-game last night. It was pretty hectic last evening, as it was one of our weekly "event" timeslots.

Feel free to jump into the SoW teamspeak channels. If you fly RAF, you can often benefit from the assiastance of a dedicated ground controller if you are on teamspeak.
Admin (Philstyle)
Site Admin

Postby No.85_Cam » Fri Nov 11, 2016 10:20 am

Welcome Hawker. If you are looking for a Squadron, you would be welcome to join us on 85 Sqdn. To see our ethos, you can look on our forum on tidesofwar.net. Then....enter the 85 Sqdn part of the forum. If you want anymore info, please feel free to contact anyone from 85 on our TeamSpeak.
Cam
No.85_Cam
SoW Supporter

Postby EAF79_OD_ » Sat Nov 12, 2016 7:58 am

Hi Hawker,
Sent you a PM.

OD
EAF79_OD_
SoW Supporter

Return to Open Squadrons Forums