Welcome to Storm of War, home of IL2 Cliffs of Dover Multiplayer.
Our public server operates a 24/7 Battle of Britain environment and immersive campaign utilising many features not seen else where.
- Check out our detailed stats to see how you're doing from sortie to sortie, with current player streaks and past lives.
- No annoying server messages every time someone dies, shoots something or changes army!
- Consistent custom mission menu's and tools every mission - RDF and Freya radar systems, friendly bomber finder, recon photo's, time to next AI spawn
- Persistent mission environments. Missions retain the previous results, bomb a target one day, it'll still be destroyed tomorrow!
- Extensive website integration - Bespoke Campaign Interface and stock pages read directly from the game and Command Teams pages allow players to influence the game from the website.
- Unique and historical target types you won't see elsewhere. Bomb bridges, destroy map placed buildings, objects, area targets. The list goes on.
- Historical aircraft types, each with a unique serial or Werknummer, fully trackable through our stats.
- Convoy's which remain persistent through multiple phases and travel to their destinations.
|The Long War 2 hours 43 minutes elapsed 2 hours 16 minutes leftCurrent Campaign Phase is MiddayCurrent Clouds are Medium at 2000m
|Next SoW Event (UK LOCAL Time)|
|Sun 11th December 06:00 PM - Mon 12th December 12:00 AM
See who's on the server RIGHT NOW!!
||Bf-109 E-4B ||1./JG2_Flügelbieger
||Bf-109 E-4B ||JG4_Pega
||Ju-88 A-1 ||JG4_DUI
||Bf-109 E-4N ||AKA_Scorp
||Bf-109 E-3 ||No.54 Kennedyoz (KL-K)
||Ju-88 A-1 ||JG4_Balthasar
||Ju-88 A-1 ||[SEOWHQ]_Badger
|| ||9./JG52 Meyer
||Ju-88 A-1 ||VV_Kling
||Hurricane Mk1 ||marLeo